|MODEL - HOSPILITE Carina Duo
Light Intensity - 2 x 1,25,000 Lux
Remote Control :
- The most powerful breakthrough in the surgical lighting is the LED light, enabling focused, energy efficient, faster and convenient surgical procedures.
- LED lighting is 20-60% more efficient than standard lighting technologies, lasting up to ten times longer and providing an instant, controllable source of illumination.
- High light output, less power consumption, low heat generation and an extremely long life cycle makes LED lamps environment friendly and are a great indication of their high efficiency, over all other existing light sources.
- Moreover, LED’s don’t generate infrared or UV rays, eliminating the need to filter such harmful rays.
- Therefore, LED lighting is now known to provide a more comfortable environment to surgeons, greatly enhancing the surgical team performance.
- *Energy Efficient * Long Life Cycle * High Illumination
- * Streamline shape for minimum air resistance
- * White homogenous & Shadow free light * IR free light for low heat generation*
- * Multi-lens matrix for optimum backlighting* Focusing through central sterilizable handle * Electric control on the light unit and remote control for ON/OFF and Intensity Control *
- All touch controls *Spring Balanced Arm System freely rotatable at all vertical joints
- Technical Data HOSPILITE Carina Duo
- Light Intensity at 1 mtr. distance - 2 x 1,25,000 Lux
- Colour Temperature - 4500 K
- Colour rendering index - 95 to 97
- Light Intensity Control Variable - 25000 to 125000 Lux
- Life of LED - 40000 Hours.
- Dimming range - 20-100%
- Temp. rise in the area of surgeon head - 1 degree C.
- Number of LED’s - 48 (Each Dome)